Anti inflammatory supplements seem to be at the top of many shopping lists. These days, people are educating themselves and understanding that inflammation just isn’t something that occurs after an injury. It can be more serious than that. Inflammation is a side effect in the human body that people are wanting get control over before it gets control over them. Those who prefer natural supplements are researching fish oils as one method to reduce inflammation. When finding a supplement, its best to locate a company backed by clinical studies. The top supplements for to help with inflammation are:
• Shark Liver Oil
• Wild Organic Seaweed Fucorich
• Wild Antarctic Krill Oil It’s important to understand why these supplements are necessary in a daily diet and why inflammation should not be overlooked. As mentioned earlier, inflammation is the body’s normal response to either injury or germ invasion. The effects which come from it may be a combination of pain, heat and redness. The body responds to this injury by forcing the immune system to work hard. Although this is a normal response, sometimes the immune system gets confused and attacks the body, like in cases of arthritis. Autoimmune diseases also falling under this category are:
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Type 1 Diabetes There’s also a medical term floating out there called whole-body inflammation. This means that an ongoing low level of inflammation may become chronic, and over a long period of time, people may face ailments such as:
• Heart disease
• Alzheimer’s disease
• Parkinson’s disease A marine supplement has been proven to be one of the best natural anti inflammatory ways to treat this disorder because it boosts the immune system. A healthy immune system is a critical shield. For starters, shark liver oil has a special ingredient called alkylglycerols which enhances the immune system. It promotes wound healing while improving inflammatory conditions such as allergies, asthma, psoriasis, arthritis, and chronic inflammation. When shopping for this supplement, please do some due diligence making sure the product is backed by clinical studies and has a patented distillation process. Not all shark liver oils are the same. So please only spend money on quality products. When shopping for a wild seaweed supplement, find something with fucoidan extract. Wild wakame seaweed is the best and grows in the pristine waters of Patagonia, Argentina. Fucoidan, an anti-aging gem, has medicinal properties which reduce inflammation for both joint and cardiovascular health. And it’s top notch when it comes to promoting a healthy immune system. A diet high in Omegas also helps with fighting inflammation and wild Antarctic krill oil is an amazing supplement. Its health benefits in the areas of anti-inflammation are endless. Always seek the advice of a healthcare professional prior to adding a new supplement and determine the right dosage amount. While supplements play a strong role in battling inflammation, here are some other helpful tips which include:
• Diet: Limit sugar, trans and saturated fats, refined, and processed foods intake. Instead, eat a healthy diet filled with fresh fruits and vegetables and good protein like fish.
• Stress: Reducing stress with activities such as yoga and meditation will help a great deal.
• Exercise: Movement, such as walking or swimming, will help reduce inflammation. The ocean is abundant with medicinal finds which help people with an array of inflammatory conditions. Feeling healthier and more energized is only a supplement away.
Author, Thierry Lerond, is the founder of Nutrilys Del Mar, the leading provider of high quality, pure, potent and eco-friendly marine-based supplements. Recently, the Los Angeles Police Department Underwater Dive Unit and Los Angeles Police Department Surf Team have incorporated Nutrilys Del Mar’s marine supplements to their daily diet. Please visit www.NutrilysDelMar.com for more information.
Thierry Lerons, founder of Nutriyls Del Mar, based in San Diego County, manufactures krill oil which has the distinguished Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) label for responsible harvesting. Its Wild Antarctic Krill Oil of 1,000 mg soft gels have vessels with marine fishermen who are MSC approved. And to date, this Nutrilys Del Mar product is the first and only krill oil certified traceable and sustainable by the MSC. They employ Norwegian vessels and fisherman dedicated to eco-friendly practices.